- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 28 of his last 54 games (+10.80 Units / 16% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.25 Units / 62% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 67% ROI)
- Naz Reid has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 48% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+12.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.15 Units / 56% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.40 Units / 73% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+8.30 Units / 91% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 16 games (+5.95 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Phoenix.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Phoenix.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Phoenix.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Phoenix.
- Matt Ryan (Timberwolves): Ryan is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Phoenix.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+5.5 -115||O 234.5 -115||+165|
|Phoenix Suns||-5.5 -105||U 234.5 -115||-200|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.