- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+10.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Over in his last 8 games (+9.20 Units / 99% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+6.55 Units / 15% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games (+6.30 Units / 48% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+13.55 Units / 76% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.60 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince is “at least a week away.”
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Oklahoma City.
- D’Angelo Russell (Timberwolves): Russell is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Oklahoma City.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): Williams is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Minnesota.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+2.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+115|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-2.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-140|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.