- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Warriors vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 32 of his last 59 games (+12.50 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+10.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 44 games (+8.70 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 24 games at home (+19.70 Units / 65% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 27 games at home (+17.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 27 games at home (+12.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.25 Units / 44% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+7.90 Units / 99% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Memphis.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Memphis.
- Kevon Looney (Warriors): Looney is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Memphis.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. did not play in Tuesday’s (Mar. 7) game against the Lakers.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. is out for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Golden State.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-2.5 -110||O 235.5 -110||-140|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+2.5 -110||U 235.5 -110||+115|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.