- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Warriors vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+13.20 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 34 games (+11.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 away games (+8.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 21 games (+8.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.90 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games (+5.05 Units / 91% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Rebounds Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.30 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Kuminga suffered a foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
Warriors vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-8.5 -115||O 243.5 -110||-375|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -105||U 243.5 -110||+290|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.